Re: [udig-devel] Updated walkthought and getting started docs with new doc template

Jody Garnett ha scritto:
Andrea Aime wrote:
Indeed we spruced up layer metadata in release 1.7.1 to make them look better in uDig (figures...)

No it is cool - will install the latest (downloading now) and will update the training materials.

Thanks for the hard work Andrea - GeoServer is getting better and better. I have not had a chance to look at the label intergration yet but I will try and switch uDig over to your new implementation shortly. Is there a good reference for all the fun parameters for tuning label handling available?

Nope, I haven't written down one as a stand alone document,
a colleague of mine was supposed to summarize the descriptions
I provided in the Trimet ml but so far nothing has popped up.
Soo... I guess you can look at the ml archive you too, there
are descriptions and samples:
http://lists.opengeo.org/trimet/geoserver-ee-trimet/archive
in particular:
http://lists.opengeo.org/trimet/geoserver-ee-trimet/archive/2008/10/1225389687462/forum_view