Re: [udig-devel] Updated walkthought and getting started docs with new doc template

Jody Garnett ha scritto:
I have updated the "Getting Started" section of the developers guide to
cover uDig 1.2 development.

The following pdfs are now available:
- http://udig.refractions.net/files/tutorials/SDKQuickstart.pdf
- http://udig.refractions.net/files/tutorials/ToolPluginTutorial.pdf
- http://udig.refractions.net/files/tutorials/CustomApplication.pdf
- http://udig.refractions.net/files/tutorials/WorkbenchSelection.pdf

I have changed the document names slightly so that the previous uDig 1.1
specific instructions are still available.

I have changed the net.refractions.udig.dev plugin over to have a single
doc.zip that is produced by exporting out the DEV wiki space. If you
follow the SDK Quickstart above the extras it instructs you to download
includes this plugin so you can access the uDig wiki even when you are
offline.

Please note the layout of these documents has been adjusted; reduced the
margins to almost nothing to allow for bigger screen snaps, there is
still enough margin on the left for small notes (I tried mixing that in
with the instructions and the result was terrible).

With this in mind I have also updated the two uDig 1.1 user facing
walkthroughs:
- http://udig.refractions.net/files/docs/uDigWalkthrough1.pdf
- http://udig.refractions.net/files/docs/GeoServerInstall.pdf
- http://udig.refractions.net/files/docs/uDigWalkthrough2.pdf

The GeoServer Install has been updated to cover 1.7 (although I am
concerned Andrea Amie may of messed with the layer names on me).

Indeed we spruced up layer metadata in release 1.7.1 to make them
look better in uDig (figures...)

Cheers
Andrea

--