[udig-devel] libs and log4j

In talking with Harry it seems that we can help out by breaking out some of the plugins from libs a little early. I have isolated the log4j plugin from libs; so you will need to update and find the new org.apache.log4j plugin next time you are working on trunk.

Log4j is apparently only used by geoTools right now; and geotools took some trouble to allow logging to be a configuration option - so long term we may be able to drop the dependency.

Jody

Back to the top