Re: [udig-devel] Udig trunk SDK

Sounds like we can put together an SDK Quickstart for developers interested in working on trunk :-)

Thanks for your hard work!
Jody

On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 2:56 AM, Harry Bullen <hbullen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Andrea, great to know people appreciate my work.  Can you tell me
about what java versions people are using? I'm going to put the
execution environment into uDig and I want to know what version of
java you are using.

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 4:28 AM, andrea antonello
<andrea.antonello@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Harry,
> I've seen your cleanup commits.
> Thanks for the efforth.
>
> And thanks for the sdk build.
> I should soon be able to also test the building mecchanism. Then I
> want to get some udig_1.2 tests out, since there are some people
> around that would love to try out mosaic, improved geotiff, ecw etc
> etc.
>
> Ciao
> Andrea
>
>> I have just built another udig sdk from the trunk.  This one uses the
>> latest version of the delta pack but that shouldn't matter.  I also
>> made an effort to clean up some of the excessive warning and log error
>> in uDig.  Anyways you can find it at
>> http://udig.refractions.net/files/downloads/udig-1.2-sdk-2008-11-24.zip
>>
>> --
>> Harry William Bullen IV