Re: [udig-devel] Udig-Integration and automation

Hello Jesse, Jody and Andrea,

thanks for your quick replies which strongly encouraged me! As Andrea said I think the Community and the Maillinglist are great advatages to uDIG and the light and bright appearence of it - somehow gvSIG looks quit dark (this is only a personal preference).