[udig-devel] Re: About localizing uDig

Hi Heikki,

We do still use these email addresses; a few keys will of changed from February but not that much. If you have a link to Keypro Oy we can credit them with the work when the language files are intergrated and we make a news announcement.

I also ask that translators make a translation of the quickstart page here:
http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/EN/Quickstart

Is this something I could ask you to do? The idea is that I would like a single page of instructions for a user in their native lanague.

Jody