Re: [udig-devel] GDAL and JAI

Two points, and you're either in "bottom left" or "top right" mode.
That gives you position, scale and rotation. You're probably not even
going to *need* sheer, which means you're not even using all the terms
of an affine.

The hardest part of getting a rational UI will probably step #1,
before you have any information at all about where to put things.
Perhaps step one, is, "tell me where the bottom-left and top-right
are". At that point you can paint the image on and proceed to the fine
manipulation. Worst case, you can paint it into Emily's glass pane,
right? You don't even need to give it an official "Layer".

P.