Re: [udig-devel] Reprojection problem?

Jesse Eichar schrieb:
Sorry I wasn't clear. I was wondering if in this scenario if the CRS of the map or the layer is being changed.

you can test it quite easy on uDig. Import a WGS84 shapefile. Adding new (temporary) layer (geometry = polygon) and add with PolygonTool some features. Switch CRS to WGS84_xyN/S (something proper to your shapefile) and try to add further features. Create a second new layer (still on WGS_xyN/S) add features, switch back to WGS84 and try to add features to both new layers. I get some problems there with features not shown in the map. Don't know if somewhere exceptions were logged but in my own application the console contains many exceptions.

Cheers,
Jürgen

Back to the top