Re: [udig-devel] Import PostGIS

Justin R. Lynch wrote:

I would recommend that AbstractDataStoreServiceExtension.getDataStoreFactory() be made abstract to force this method to be overridden. This would of course require changes to the db2, mysql, and oracle plug-ins. Or to lose the static modifier on getFactory() which would also require changing those plug-ins.

I would be willing to make either change.

I like the idea of making the method abstract; and yes this would be a good change for you to start out with. Can you do the work; commit; and ask me for a review - we can review on IRC.

Please forgive me if this has already been addressed and I just missed it.

We should check the uDig 1.1.x branch to see if this issue has been addressed.

Jody

Back to the top