Re: [udig-devel] udig-1.1-Jun9,200812.10.13PM-sdk.zip broken?

Ugo Taddei wrote:
oh, yes. My apologies. The screenshot in Quickstart 4.2 UDIG SDK did not
match what I saw and I panicked :-)

It's just a lot understand, and I'm not into plug-in development yet.

(Mind you, there used to be the files there, as the screenshot shows.)
It is good to be careful; and it pays off in reducing your frustration later!

If you follow the instructions today you will find that I "renamed" things; and the jre you end up downloading will have the native jars.
We had to fix a bug on how PNG was handled.

Thanks for checking up; your feedback is making the SDK Quickstart stronger!
Jody

Back to the top