Re: [udig-devel] A problem with a geotiff CRS

Hi Silvia,
now it works. Do you think gdal works not so properly in the management of
CRS?

Silvia Franceschi-2 wrote:

> Ok,
> try to do this.
> Add the prj file to the original tif and tfw and try to import the file
> in this way.
> I personally use always this solution to not to go through the gdal or
> other conversions.

I have had another strange behavior:
if I add the layer in the map using Layer menu, udig recognize correctly the
layer CRS (23033), if I add the layer to the map using drag & drop udig
associates  a wrong crs to the layer (4326).

I'm using udig 1.1-RC14 for windows.

ciao,

Andrea

-----