Re: [udig-devel] building uDig easier than ever before :)

Hi all, i have compile and launch the trunk OK.
Eclipse detect some problems on net.refractions.udig.libs inside the
manifest.mf, those are the errors:

Package 'net' does not exist in this plug-in
Package 'net.refractions' does not exist in this plug-in
Package 'net.refractions.udig' does not exist in this plug-in
Package 'net.refractions.udig.libs' does not exist in this plug-in

Aritz Dávila
www.axios.es