[udig-devel] Spanish and Basque splash screens?

Hi Mauricio:

I have a graphics guy producing a new run of the splash screens with the correct date. If you send me the text we can get that sorted out now; if not I will commit the photoshop file into the net.refractions.udig.doc plug-in (along with all the other stuff you need when making uDig branding and icons).

Cheers,
Jody