[udig-devel] creating a temporary layer and crs

Hi, I think I had this problem before, but not on temporary layers.
I am creating one with:

        IGeoResource resource = CatalogPlugin.getDefault().getLocalCatalog()
                .createTemporaryResource(fet.getSchema());
        try {

            FeatureStore fStore = resource.resolve(FeatureStore.class,
                    new NullProgressMonitor());
            fStore.addFeatures(fet);
        } catch (IOException e) {
            e.printStackTrace();
        }
        ApplicationGIS.addLayersToMap(ApplicationGIS.getActiveMap(),
                Collections.singletonList(resource), -1);

But I get:
org.geotools.referencing.operation.projection.PointOutsideEnvelopeException:
Longitude 607659°34.4'E is out of range (±180°).

since it is trying to interprete my coordinates as lat/long. Since on
a featurestore I can't force a crs, how can I solve this?

Ciao
Andrea

Back to the top