[udig-devel] Re: [udig-users] Axios plugins for RC14

On Wednesday 07 May 2008 05:01:43 Jody Garnett wrote:
> Mauricio Pazos wrote:
> > Hi everyone, today we publish the 0.2.0-m3 for RC14. This release has
> > many new features under development: dissolve, clip, spatial join, arc,
> > etc  (be careful !).
> >
> > Take a look in
> >
> > http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/COM/Spatial+Operations+and
> >+Editing+Tools
> >
> > Now we are working in the update site for 0.1.0 rcX  (thinking in stable
> > release). I expect finish this work the next week.
>
> Thanks Mauricio; I am continuing to work on the port of these tools to
> trunk (ie branches\1.2.x\) is there anything I should be paying
> attention to?

Well, If you agree we could port the new features to 1.2.x.

Take into account that we use the axios repository for this project then
svn.geotools.org is not updated. I would like delete
http://svn.geotools.org/udig/community/axios/udig-extensions/trunk/
to avoid  confusions. Do you agree?

The sources of this milestone has been published in

http://www.axios.es/projects/udig/downloads/dev-release/es.axios.udig.extensions-0.2.0.m3-src.zip

> I have also discovered a "safe" way to interrupt JTS
> operations using the Java 5 Callable / Future contract ... perhaps we
> could just focus on stopping a buffer operation rather than tracking
> progress...
good ,good news!, This contract is exactly that we need. I will experiment
with these interfaces.

--

Mauricio Pazos
www.axios.es