[udig-devel] Re: [udig-users] Axios plugins for RC14

Mauricio Pazos wrote:
Hi everyone, today we publish the 0.2.0-m3 for RC14. This release has many new features under development: dissolve, clip, spatial join, arc, etc (be careful !).

Take a look in

http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/COM/Spatial+Operations+and+Editing+Tools

Now we are working in the update site for 0.1.0 rcX (thinking in stable release). I expect finish this work the next week.
Thanks Mauricio; I am continuing to work on the port of these tools to trunk (ie branches\1.2.x\) is there anything I should be paying attention to? I have also discovered a "safe" way to interrupt JTS operations using the Java 5 Callable / Future contract ... perhaps we could just focus on stopping a buffer operation rather than tracking progress...

Cheers,
Jody

Back to the top