Re: [udig-devel] An installer for OSX to try out

Nicely done.  First thing that struck me was the language selection.
The non selected languages are grayed out like they are unavailable,
this affects the flags the most as you really can see which country
they belong to when they are a gray rectangle. Also it would be better
to use the full name of the language, as it is clearer.