[udig-devel] Re: [Geotools-devel] Default overlapsBehavior is no longer a PropertyName

Jody Garnett wrote:
Similar changes occur for ChannelSelection ... so I need to ask have the "default" values for RasterSymbolizer been changed on me? At the very least this code needs a bit of work to cope with reality...
I have added a bunch of tests to the ChannelSelection output code; to make sure that the RGB channels are non null ... right now "by default" we are set up to have RGB channels (ie an array of 3 channels exist) but all the values are null..

I have changed the code to the following:
if (cs.getGrayChannel() != null) {
                    start("ChannelSelection");
end("ChannelSelection"); } else if( cs.getRGBChannels() != null && cs.getRGBChannels().length ==3 && cs.getRGBChannels()[0] != null && cs.getRGBChannels()[1] != null && cs.getRGBChannels()[2] != null){ start("ChannelSelection");
end("ChannelSelection"); }
else {
                    // we have an invalid ChannelSelection ?
}
To repeate the SLDTransformer problem is "patched" for uDig's purposes; we still have a problem of what the default RasterSymbolizer means ... it looks like a mistake right now.
Jody

Back to the top