[udig-devel] Re: [Geotools-devel] osgeo4w - udig - geotools & geoserver

> We can talk about this during todays meeting; I would not be against
>  seeing the latest stable release of GeoTools bundled up on CD for
>  developers to work with.  I would be a little bit happier at the end of
>  the 2.5.x life cycle when we could also bundle up our user guide.

What did come out of the IRC meeting?

BTW, I managed to upload java and udig, so those two are there and you
can try them by downloading this one:
http://download.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/osgeo4w-setup.exe

I don't want to be the maintainer of udig-geotools-geoserver or
whatever, I just feel it is a pitty to not be there, since it is
really easy to get this working (geoserver would need some more tweak,
even if I am sure not too much). If someone of the geotools guys wants
support on this, just give me a shout.

Jody, could you please test the installer and tell me if for udig
everything is ok for you?

Ciao
Andrea