Re: [udig-devel] Babel based extras

Hi Jody,
I finally downloaded those ones, and finally understand what it is.
The problem was bound to the fact that in linux there is some software
with a similar name that helps to create translations, so I thought we
would be able to do translations like that.
I'm not sure what next would be, but I guess we should start to use
translations from the babel project. If needed I could write a script
that downloads (not sure if they provide a direct link thou) the
translations and package only those that are contained in the udig sdk
(should have some equal package name part), so we have an automation.
Do you have already a particular way to do this Jody? How did you add
the babel translations to the sdk?
But then, how to do with the udig ones?
Were you able to understand if it is possible to join the eclipse
babel without beeing some incubated project?
Also how is an nl package created?

Many many questions :)
Ciao
Andrea