Re: [udig-devel] Large TIfs

Not yet; although we got a lot of help in that direction during the FOSS4G code sprint.
One of the layers that we often have to have a gander at is large (ish)
TIF file.  These are usually in the 200 meg range.  They seem to be
valid files (quicktime can read them) and they have .prj files.
I know Udig was having problems with TIFFs at one point and was
wondering if the new GT GC stuff has made it in yet?

I'm on version 1.1 RC12

AP