Re: [udig-devel] Free-hand or Draw Geometry tool missing?

Yes it has been dropped because we need to release and it was too buggy. I still plan on fixing it and adding it to a later release... Tell you what I will for now post it as part of my tool suite on the update site. You can expect it sometime next week.

Jesse