Re: [udig-devel] RC12: no layers selected on startup

On Oct 2, 2007, at 19:02, Jesse Eichar wrote:

This is unusual and happens very rarely.

For me it happens every time I start RC12 and I have never seen it pre RC12.

What happens when you start checking/unchecking the layer?

Checking an active layer that are not checked does not result in anything, the layer is still drawn. If I then uncheck the layer, it is removed from the view. After that the layer behaves normally until next start of RC12.

Regards,
 - Tore.

Back to the top