From: udig-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:udig-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jesse Eichar
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2007 12:41 AM
To: User-friendly Desktop Internet GIS
Subject: Re: [udig-devel] Udig table view filter dialog

You are supposed to press enter/return :) I think it would take to long to filter on every keystroke but I could try it out I suppose.  BTW.  If you check of the check box all the features that match your criteria will be selected otherwise only the first match is selected.  If you want to see all the matches you can press the promote to top button.

Keep sending the questions.

jesse