Re: [udig-devel] GML loading - over the top?

Vince Darley wrote:
The freeware Snowflake GML viewer manages to load all this data and visualise it very nicely, however, so I can at least assure you the data is good!
Very cool, can you send us a link? It would be nice to see this in action ... the parsers you have been using here with uDig really pay attention to the XSD file; most of the viewers I have met just go through the file and "guess" based on where they see Geometry used.

Reading through ISO19109 they have an example where literally Road extended LineString, our parser should work while the simple solutions will fail...

Cheers,
Jody

Back to the top