[udig-devel] Only ONE MONTH Until FOSS4G 2007

2007 Free and Open Source Software for Geospatial (FOSS4G) Conference September 24-27, Victoria, British Columbia

Register and make your travel plans now! On August 23rd, our hotel room blocks will be released, and we will no longer have discounted rooms available to delegates. Remember, airfares are better when you book more than two weeks in advance.

 http://foss4g2007.org/register
The FOSS4G program is now set!

Plenaries:

 http://foss4g2007.org/plenaries
Presentations:

 http://foss4g2007.org/program_overview/tuesday
 http://foss4g2007.org/program_overview/wednesday
 http://foss4g2007.org/program_overview/thursday
Posters:

 http://foss4g2007.org/presentations/posters
Labs & Workshops:

 http://foss4g2007.org/labs
 http://foss4g2007.org/workshops
We're looking forward to seeing you in Victoria in September!

Back to the top