[udig-devel] FOSS4G Demo Theatre

As you may have heard, we will have a full demonstration theatre at this years conference, with a dedicated room, seating, sound and projection. It will be in the "Sidney" room, directly next to the exhibition hall. We anticipate this room will get a lot of traffic as it is located near source of food and drink for the conference.

You can view the current schedule here:
- http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/FOSS4G2007_Demos

The sponsors and exhibitors have had a chance at the ever so attractive lunch time and coffee time slots. For limited time only, you too can entertain a crowd of recently caffeinated conference attendees.

The requirements for using the demonstration theatre are:
- You must demonstrate software running. No slideware please.
- The software that either be open source, or otherwise use/connect/include open source

To express you interest please send an email to demos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Demo slots are 10 mins in length so you need not stress out, just drop by and show us what you are working on. We have use of this room for the entire conference, if there is sufficient interest additional slots can be opened up.

Thanks,
Jody Garnett, Demo Coordinator

Back to the top