[udig-devel] Eclipse 3.3 extras idea

Andrea Antonello wrote:
I finally got to build everything on trunc and things are fine (me very
happy).
Woot!
So what comes next? Export a nice jgrassudig product... but that was
also solved and now I finally have the the plugins needed from the 3.3
pool to export the product. (me very very happy)
Woot! Congrats...
The export complains about the missing language packs that IBM will not
give away for the 3.3. A community project is starting on them... but in
the meanwhile... I opened them all and changed the min-max version
values in the MANIFEST files. (me not so happy, but it works, if someone
wants the plugins just tell me, if I should put them somewere, just tell me)
We should put them somewhere, perhaps the webdav folder? We could also include them in our "Extras" download (we should put one together for Eclipse 3.3 anyways). Although Eclipse 3.3 is so "useful" out of the box our "extras" may only be the language pack and the udig developers documentation.

Jody

Back to the top