Re: [udig-devel] Area of a polygon?

oh, oh...
by default Udig takes the wgs84 and that is a lat/long. So the problem
could in fact be that one, calculations in degrees...

In the preferences of udig you can set -1 in the Project part in order
to have the Projection set from the map. I would really suggest to set
that as the default instead of the 4236 or whatever, in order to avoid
unseen Problems.

Andrea