Re: [udig-devel] Area of a polygon?

I hope I use a metric projection. Where do I have to set the projection type? I never set it or change it. In another class I'm using JTS.orthodromicDistance(..) to calculate the distance between two points and this method returns a value in [m].

tony roth

Are you using a metric projection?
I've never had problems with the getArea, but I always use metric
projection systems.

Ciao
Andrea