[udig-devel] Adding lines, points and polygons onto a layer

Hello again,

I'm just starting to design a class that writes spatial data onto a layer, including lines, polygons and points. I've searched through the source code but cannot find any similar code that could give me an idea on how it's done.

I've designed a similar class using OpenMap but just don't know where to start with uDig. Can any one point me in the right direction?

James.

The next generation of Hotmail is here! http://www.newhotmail.co.uk/

Back to the top