Re: [udig-devel] living on the trunk - old errors back again

Also I have that problem again we solved yestarday:
The method urlToFile(URL) is undefined for the type DataUtilities
net.refractions.udig.catalog/src/net/refractions/udig/catalog

Is there a problem with version of the loaded geotools jar?

Andrea