Re: [udig-devel] living on the trunk.. here we go

Andrea Antonello ha scritto:
Hi Andrea,
there is no definition for repo and repo.version and a bunch of other
vars. I assume they are defined somewhere else (too many missing)...
should they be taken from the environment?

In most of the ant files I've seen in the wild, they are defined
in an accessory property file, which may be missing (someone forgot
to commit it maybe)?
They can be picked from the env too, afaik, but it's not the preferred
way to define ant properties (and quite inconvinient, too).

Cheers
Andrea

Back to the top