Re: [udig-devel] debug output: GetMap request

Hi Jan,

You can enable debug tracing output for specific plug-ins by creating a .options file beside the udig executable (udig.exe in windows). This file contains the merged contents of the corresponding .options files found in the plug-ins themselves. For your convenience, I have attached the .options file that enabled debug tracing for both WMS plug-ins (catalog and rendering). The requests are then outputted to the logs (help->about->configuration->view error log). You can search/grep for GetMap, GetCapabilities, etc.

If you are running from Eclipse, you can enable the tracing yourself in the Run dialog.

Richard