Re: [udig-devel] Re: [Geotools-devel] Converting java.net.URLs to java.io.Files

Jody Garnett wrote:
uDig trunk is version 1.2.x; it makes use of GeoTools trunk (aka version 2.4.x) uDig version 1.1.x makes use of GeoTools 2.2.x (although we should stop finding bugs and upgrade to the stable GeoTools 2.3.x branch if we want

The plan was *NOT* to upgrade udig 1.1.x to geotools 2.3.x; at least not until a point release -- since we will be in trouble if we try to impose any other changes to the branch (and keep in mind we are in the "release candidate" stage).

Cory.

Back to the top