Re: [udig-devel] Spatial Ops: the competition heats up

That is a good point. No, it is a very good point. I heard that the Saga
gis was about to start a second life and that it was up to be very
correlated to gvSig.

You probably all know what my position is in all this (obviously you
know :)). Udig should heavily point on a love story with GRASS (i.e. at
least keep compatibility). GRASS is a thing with potential like no other.

Andrea