Re: [udig-devel] Arcs, Parallels, Dissolve, Spatial Join Geometries

Understood.

For WFS 1.1 support I think Justin whipped up his own Arc class - he only needed to punt the data around not perform operations with it. PostGIS has some basic support for Curve now - I am not sure if that made its way into JTS or not?

There is also the ISO Geometry implementation (gasp) which will not be ready for a for a couple more months.
Jody
Yes, we do. We are thinking in an approximation to Arc using JTS LineStrings.

LineString

Back to the top