Re: [udig-devel] splitting line segment

Mauricio,
your tools are awesome!! Really! I can't look forward to use those
cad-alike tools.

The problem in this case is to split at particular distances. I imagine
that the split tool will not have possibility to enter coordinates or
distances from a snappoint, right? (if this is possible already, I owe
you first apologies and second some beers :))
So if you have to split on 10000 points it will take you a lifetime and
won't be exact.

Thanks for your great contribution,
Ciao
Andrea

Victor Mauricio Pazos probaly wrote:
> Other solution, we are developing the "Split Tool" (now in m4 iteration). I
> add some screenshot for your evaluation in the following link:
>
> http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/COM/Screenshot
>
> Best regards
> Note: You can see the "Merge tool" too.

Back to the top