Re: [udig-devel] joining two line segments

Hi Cory: we are working in RC1 iteration. The main goals in this phase are the
refactor activities. I Think the next week we could have a build and publish
the source to review (Adrian Custer wants to have a look in source).

In the next iteration, RC2,  we are working with bug fix, help, and
refactoring (we are going to refactor the code taking into account the
suggestions of  Adrian Custer, Axios developers, and Community people)

About the specific Amy Johnson question, I think Merge Tool could be a
solution. I add a sample which shows the merge of two features (
multilinestring ) in the following link

http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/COM/Screenshot

Cheers
--
Mauricio Pazos
www.axios.es

On Thursday 24 May 2007 17:53, Cory Horner wrote:
> Amy Johnson wrote:
> > Is there a way to make two line segments into one using Udig?
>
> At the moment there isn't a tool for this included in the core uDig
> distribution; however, Axios is developing some editing tools in our
> community space here:
>
> http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/COM/Spatial+Operations+and+E
>diting+Tools
>
> I am not sure what the status is of these is -- Mauricio, could you give
> us an update?
>
> Thanks,
> Cory.

Back to the top