Re: [udig-devel]

Hi,

There are a few more. It is possible to import and export OWS Web Context documents. Geotools is based on GeoAPI which is part of the OGC approval process. It also follows the ISO feature, Coverage, Metadata and Geometry specifications.

However the main specifications we follow are the WFS, WMS and Web Context Document specifications. And by extension Simple Feature, Filter and Style specifications. And GML of course.

Jesse