[udig-devel] SLD editor

I've seen mention of some work to extend / improve the SLD editor within uDIG, I thought I should metion at this point some work which has been going on within our own project (GeoVISTA Studio) to buid a tree based SLD editor.

A student here has created a nice editor, it still needs some work but it does let you work with rather complex SLD documents. I've attached a screen shot, let me know if there is any interest and I can point you at the code base.

James