Re: [udig-devel] menubuilder and actions

Thanks Vitali,
I already checked the processtools method, and if activeModalToolProxy
is null, the defaultModalToolProxy is assigned.
The problem is, that also defaultModalToolProxy is null, when the method
is called. I have no idea where the defaultModalToolProxy comes from. In
the ToolManager class it is apparently never instantiated and it also
doesn't come from a superclass, since there is only an interface
implementation.

Any idea where I could look?
I'm sure it is my tool to break the thing, but I have no idea about how.

What about the categoryID or menupath that has to be set in the extention?
Could that be the problem?
I  also tried to create a category from its extention point, but no
luck. The problem stays.

Andrea