Re: [udig-devel] Access WMS through HTTPS

Thinking - the raw WMS code is very simple - working only with Java URLs. There is a bunch of fun with certificates and so on when working with https urls - I cannot say I am familiar with the details.

So I agree with Jesse - tell us more :-)

Jody
Jesse Eichar wrote:
Hi,

I have tested this in the past so I know it does work. However the implementation isn't incredibly smart at this point so there are cases that if may fail. If you want to look at the code you can download the SDK (follow these instructions: ). And look at the Authenticator class and UiPlugin.start() method to see what we've done. If you can improve on it I would really appreciate it since I don't know authentication too well yet.

That said I have connected to WMS and WFS across HTTPS.

Jesse