Re: [udig-devel] Re: udig-devel Digest, Vol 36, Issue 19

Indeed this is an odd error.  One key is to make sure that you ran using the udig.product file.  Also send me the error log using the Help>Send Error Log.  This works even if you are running from a development environment.

A few questions.  What platform are you one?  Is the eclipse version you have 3.2.2  if not I'd suggest updating it.

A last idea.  Open the run configuration that is created and go to the plugins tab.  Uncheck everything.  Then check all the uDig plugins then press add required and try running again.

You can also find us on irc.freenode.org#udig.

Best of Luck,

Jesse