[udig-devel] Re: udig-devel Digest, Vol 36, Issue 19

Hi,

I'm a student who is making his company placement in the wonderful world of GIS. So i'm trying to start a project using the Udig framework following this http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/DEV/0+SDK+Quickstart tutorial. Everything works except the most important : the "map viewer". I create a new project, a new map and when i try to add some layers using a postgis connection i see all my layers so i select all of them, but when i click on finish the wizard freeze and nothing appears, no error, no log , nothing !!!.

the odd things is that when i try the udig application directly everything works !?!

I have tried this under linux and windows, I use easyEclipse plugins warrior  3.2.0.

excuse my poor English and thanks in advance.

Back to the top