Re: [udig-devel] How to add a ServiceExtension by using the ConnectionFactory WizardPage

Ha!

You have a good question. I'm about to try a different by related effort
which is to reuse the wizard page by embedding it into a separate
're-configure' wizard.  I'll be interested to see what solution we can
arrange for you and what consequences it has for my work.

The refractions folk will have useful opinions---their work hours are
west coast canadian so they arrive around 5/6 central european time.

--adrian