[udig-devel] How to remove all features from a ressource? How to disable closing the mapeditor?

Hi,
I want to remove all features of an ressource with:

FeatureStore fs = layer.getGeoRessource().resolve(FeatureStore.class,null);
fs.removeFeatures(Filter arg0)

a) is it the correct way?
b) I do not have to filter, just remove everything. What shall I do?

----
somehow off topic:

In my application the user shall not close the map editor and he shall not open a new one. Both is possible with the context menu of the editor part ("close", "close all" "new editor"). I know it's an eclipse question but perhaps someone knows it: How do I disable the context menu or how do I remove these options from the context menu?

thanks,
tony roth

Thanks,
tony roth