Re: [udig-devel] Does anybody know another Selection Tool than "Box selection"?

It seems that BBoxSelection doesn't work well with Shift button,
though in source code we can see code for this case.

When selecting another group of features with Shift, first one become
unselected - that not expected.
And another strange behaviour: select groups of features with Shift,
Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V. Error occurs.

And another question: could you tell me where is code, that highlights
selected features, situated?
And what is the name of the class for "Edit geometry" tool? I want to
look on code, because this tool works well with Shift.

Back to the top