Re: [udig-devel] development progress in Udig

Hi Corrado,

I have been bad about updating the JIRA recently.  Thanks for giving me a bit of a kick.  I will try to be better.  There are other people also doing some work on uDig but I'm afraid they aren't quite as strict about closing bugs so occasionally I have to go through the open bugs and do lots of closing.

But don't expect daily bug fixes right now because we're a little swamped at the moment.  We're still working on uDig though so don't worry on that account.  In fact we're about to make a new release any moment now... I guess I should put my recent work into the JIRA :)

Jesse