Re: [udig-devel] Could not instantiateprovider org.tigris.subversion.subclipse.core.svnnaturefor any uDig project

Hi,
I use subclipse but never had the problem you mention.
Also I do not understand exactly what the problem is.
Can anyone light my way?

Andrea

Morin, Marc-Andre probaly wrote:
> The documention do not mention to install subclipse...  Only subversion with the command line.  However, when I got those errors for the first time, I thought it was because subclipse was not installed, but now, even after having installed it, I'm still having this problem.
>
> I'm gonna try to uninstall subclipse and cross my fingers!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Marc-André

>>> org.tigris.subversion.subclipse.core.svnnature for project